Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Picture #2

Magen is going to teach me how to scan in the sonogram pictures so I can post them. Today, we had sonogram #2 and he/she looks like a real little baby and not a bean. The baby's heartbeat was 167bpm and we heard the heart beat out loud. The baby measured around 5.8cm. He/She was bouncing around everywhere and had his/her hand around his/her face and was shaking it around. It was so cute! The sonogram picture kinda looks like he/she is smiling. Everything checked out good. Praise the Lord!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear everything is going well. I know you are excited to be entering the second trimester. You should feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great , really better then I thought.
    JanJan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I have to agree with mama, I expected more drama :)

    ReplyDelete