Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Lab

The other day when I saw the doctor I was suppose to get lab work done for blood type, anemia, RH factor. So today I went and 5 tubes later I fainted...LOL. Oh girls it is ROUGH! Praise the Lord I think I okay for a while with the blood work. I just don't know if I can handle it...dern. I fully understand I am drama when it comes to things like this, but at least I didn't cry this time. Magen or Jennifer it is your turn to take over, I am just too worked up...LOL. Anyways, I have a sonogram scheduled for this Thursday so hopefully all will be good. Please pray for me and poor Michael, who is getting the wrath...LOL.

Look what Magen emailed me after I told her (I couldn't help but laugh):
Oh mercy, if you faint one more time I am going to whoop you. I am going to face it I will only have 1 neice or nephew.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody can laugh in front of you but your mom is always standing with you and i will only laugh behing your back.

    mom

    ReplyDelete